News & Insights
CHICAGO, February 16, 2018/PRNewswire/ — Twenty-five HighTower advisors appear on the inaugural Forbes Best-In-State Wealth Advisors ranking.
“HighTower is widely recognized as the home of many of America’s best independent advisors, and members of our community appear on virtually every ranking of the top performers in our field,” said HighTower CEO Elliot Weissbluth. “Congratulations to all of the individuals and teams honored on this comprehensive new list from Forbes and SHOOK Research.”
The HighTower advisors selected by Forbes are:
- Pamela Abraham of HighTower Fort Myers in Fort Myers, Fla.
- David Bahnsen of The Bahnsen Group in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Michael Bapis of The Bapis Group in New York, N.Y.
- Nick Bapis of The Bapis Group in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Ruth Berger of R.J. Wealth Management at HighTower in New York, N.Y.
- Michael Cantore of TC Wealth Management in New York, N.Y.
- Moss Crosby of HighTower Twickenham in Huntsville, Ala.
- Matthew Dillig of The Dillig Bowen Group in Chicago, Ill.
- Jay Ezzell of The Ezzell-Conklin Group at HighTower in Folsom, Calif.
- JR Gondeck of The Lerner Group at HighTower in Deerfield, Ill.
- Jeff Grinspoon of VWG Wealth Management at HighTower in Vienna, Va.
- Laurie Kamhi of LCK Wealth Management at HighTower in New York, N.Y.
- Lars Knudsen of HighTower Bellevue in Bellevue, Wash.
- Jeff Leventhal of HighTower Bethesda in Bethesda, Md.
- Mark Masterson of HighTower Naples in Naples, Fla.
- David Molnar of HighTower San Diego in San Diego, Calif.
- Matthew Otto of The Otto Group at HighTower in Sarasota, Fla.
- Pamela Rosenau of The Rosenau Group at HighTower in Los Angeles, Calif.
- Richard Saperstein of Treasury Partners at HighTower in New York, N.Y.
- Greg Sarian of The Sarian Group at HighTower in Wayne, Pa.
- Roger Shaffer of Shaffer Wealth Management at HighTower in Alpharetta, Ga.
- Jordan Waxman of HSW Advisors at HighTower in New York, N.Y.
- Ron Weiner of RDM Financial Group at HighTower in Westport, Conn.
- Bob White of the Morse, Towey & White Group at HighTower in New York, N.Y.
- Gibson Wilkes of Wilkes Duffy Wealth Management at HighTower in Portland, Maine
Each state’s list—determined by SHOOK Research—is based on an algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria, including in-person interviews, industry experience, community involvement, client retention data, and revenue trends. To be considered, advisors must have a minimum of seven years’ experience. The criteria do not include portfolio performance, due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. Neither Forbes nor SHOOK receives a fee in exchange for rankings. To view the full list, visit https://www.forbes.com/best-in-state-wealth-advisors/#2a5cc367291d.
HighTower is reshaping the financial services industry from the inside out. As one of the nation’s largest Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) dedicated to providing advice, not selling a product, we are a relentless champion of the fiduciary standard. We believe that the wealth management industry can and should do a better job of serving the needs of individual investors and their financial advisors. We built HighTower upon a commitment to put our clients’ best interests first. For the 6th consecutive year, HighTower ranks on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in America (2012 – 2017). For more information, see www.hightoweradvisors.com and www.byadvisorsforadvisors.com.
HighTower Advisors is registered with HighTower Securities, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC, and with HighTower Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with the SEC. Securities are offered through HighTower Securities, LLC; advisory services are offered through HighTower Advisors, LLC.
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. No investment process is free of risk, and there is no guarantee that the investment process or the investment opportunities referenced herein will be profitable. Past performance is not indicative of current or future performance and is not a guarantee. The investment opportunities referenced herein may not be suitable for all investors.
All data and information reference herein are from sources believed to be reliable. Any opinions, news, research, analyses, prices, or other information contained in this research is provided as general market commentary, it does not constitute investment advice. The team and HighTower shall not in any way be liable for claims, and make no expressed or implied representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the data and other information, or for statements or errors contained in or omissions from the obtained data and information referenced herein. The data and information are provided as of the date referenced. Such data and information are subject to change without notice.
This document was created for informational purposes only; the opinions expressed are solely those of the team and do not represent those of HighTower Advisors, LLC, or any of its affiliates.